Acrylic agitated Tanks
VERDOT Ips² proposes a range of transparent tanks, from 2 to 2000L, based on acrylic tube and top and bottom caps in stainless steel.
Such tanks can be used in very wide range of applications such as: product preparation, tangential filtration, chemical reaction, slurry preparation, etc
The tanks can be configured with multiple features such as:
- Agitation with single or dual impellers of various kinds depending on the expected function.
- Translation of the agitation with a pneumatic actuator
- Double jacket with a second outer acrylic tube, for maintaining a temperature
- Unlimited combination of fluidic or instrument ports: valves, deep tube, no dead-leg connections (NA connect)
- Optional side instruments or valves in the bottom flange.
- Sanitary design
- High transparency
- 100% configurable : designed to fit your application
- Low mechanical shear agitation
- Complete documentation for regulatory submissions
- Customizable diameters up to 1.2m